At Capgemini, we aim to create a corporate culture and long-term working environment that invites you to call us home. Our People Charter lays the foundation to make this happen.
As a bright and creative individual, you’re a valuable asset to whichever company you choose. At Capgemini, we’re proud to call you a team member and we aim to create the environment that you will grow and love. No matter where you are, our People Charter sets out our commitments to:
- Respect differences: to support your uniqueness, a principle strongly reflected in our corporate responsibility and diversity initiatives
- A fair performance management process: to evaluate your performance based on what you do and how you do it
- Career flexibility: to help you excel via clearly defined tracks that focus on a combination of industry expertise, technical capabilities, consulting skills and outsourcing delivery
- Learning and development opportunities: to provide you with the tools you need to advance, including Capgemini University
- Rewards and recognition programs: to acknowledge your achievements when you boldly exemplify our shared values to deliver outstanding results
- Professional interest communities and networks: to promote thought leadership and knowledge-sharing across the team
- An environment permitting the free exchange of ideas: to encourage sharing among you and your colleagues
- The health, safety and wellbeing of all our employees: to provide you with a healthy and safe working environment and programs that encourage better work-life balance
Hear what our teams say about what life is like at Capgemini.