We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our presence in more than 40 countries with employees representing 120 nationalities and speaking more than 100 different languages gives us a wealth of cultural diversity. Our diversity has many facets: gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, age and lifestyle. Our definition also includes dimensions such as experience, personality, communication and working styles, all of which contribute to our diversity of thought.
Capgemini is committed to equality of opportunity and dignity at work for all, irrespective of caste, religion, race, color, creed, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability, class or age. We encourage persons with disabilities to apply. Disability assistance/adjustments (example, scribe, interpreter, accessible venue, wheelchair etc.), to the extent required, may be provided in your work area.
Why Diversity is Important to Us
We view our diversity as both a strategic advantage and an ongoing challenge. That’s why we continuously take action and implement diversity initiatives to improve our position across the Group.
Our differences are a source of innovation and inspiration. They enable us to generate new ideas, anticipate market trends and be thought leaders in our chosen markets.
Having a diverse workforce:
- Equips us to reflect today’s global marketplace, our clients and stakeholders, and to understand global trends and issues
- Creates an international platform that enriches our offering and services, and is a major facet of our Collaborative Business Experience®
- Helps us to better understand and adapt to the societies in which we operate
Promoting a Culture of Diversity
We understand that our clients and employees have different needs and aspirations, and that they operate in different locations and industries. We aim to both celebrate and make use of this difference. Our aim is to go beyond legislation by truly understanding the diverse needs of both our employees and our clients.
Our employment practices focus on creating an environment where individuals from diverse backgrounds can thrive. Innovative, enthusiastic and culturally aware, our people are committed to delivering a truly collaborative experience to our clients.
We're committed to ensuring that:
- We recruit and retain talented individuals from different backgrounds
- Individuals are shown respect and treated fairly
- There's no unlawful discrimination in our working relationships
- Our work environment is free of bullying or harassment
- All team members are encouraged to grow and develop
We make every effort to adapt to different needs and to enable people to work with us under a wide range of personal circumstances.
Capgemini subscribes to the United Nations Global Compact whose 6th principle states that “business should eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation,” as well as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights principles.