Our demand-driven supply chain offer responds to today’s complex supply and demand chains. We make data available in real-time and synchronize it across all businesses, channels and brands.
Addressing Complex Supply-Demand ChainsIn an ideal supply-demand chain, consumers would find the right product, when they want it and where they want it. In reality, this is a challenge because of complex supply-demand chains, no synchronization between planning and execution, and poor data availability.
Pull Supply Chains Focus on Consumer DemandCapgemini can help your company achieve a common view across all businesses, channels and brands by enabling a “pull” business model. This demand-driven supply chain focuses activities on consumer demand, enabling companies to better read and react to customer purchases. We help you increase assortment accuracy, inventory control and merchandising success through our four solution frameworks:
- Integrated Planning and Execution
- Shelf-Connected Enterprise
- SAP Retail, SAP Apparel and Footwear Solution and SAP for Consumer Products
- B2B Mobility and Supply Chain Execution
When It Comes to Your Supply Chain, Experience CountsWe've already delivered the benefits of a demand-driven supply chain to a range of clients:
- A luxury retailer transform its planning and fulfillment operation
- A large grocery retailer implement collaborative supply chain processes
- A large consumer products company provide visibility across the supply chain