Technical requirement for 'Hibernate'
- Understand the significance and applicability of ORM and diff between JPA, JDO and Hibernate.
- Exposure to the HQL, Hibernate API, Annotations
- Experienced technical architect / solution architect for Java / JEE solutions.
- Strong on design, OOAD, Design patterns – façade, value object, singleton, factory, command,…..
- Complete ownership of designing new application framework for the given business problem, or understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities
- for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
- Can mentor / train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong in core java concepts, Collections, Serialization, JDBC, Reflection, I/O,….
- Strong on JSP 2.2 / Servlets 3.0 , JSTL 1.2, JSF 2.0 ( MyFaces, Tomahawk), JNDI, WebServices : JAX-WS 2.2, JAX-RC Restful web services
- EJB 3.1(Stateless session, ORM), JPA 2.0, JMS, Spring, Hibernate experience / knowledge will be very helpful
- Knowledge on rule engine
- Strong database knowledge and SQL skills
- Profiling / performance analysis, benchmarking and optimization / tuning
- Authorization / authentication – JAAS / Spring security / Web Services Security Username Token
- MVC -> experience on any MVC framework ( Struts1.2 /Spring MVC / Custom framework /…)
- Knowledge on configuration related activities Maven, Jenkins, version control tools like SVN/GIT. Understand merging and rebase concepts
- Work on RFPs and support new / existing projects
- Good communication with clients/operational managers – listening and providing answers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information with up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Ability to be adapt and prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions