Role - Pre Sales Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Continental Europe leadership to focus sales efforts on sourcing large Deals.
- Work with Service Leads to identify Pre-emptive Big Deals and work on Sales plan, Opportunity shaping and GTM.
- Conceptualize and execute Portfolio Expansion workshop in “ASE” environment for High growth accounts.
- Work with Market Analysts to run the relationship and drive program milestone.
- Drive execution plans along with the Service Leads to ensure Funnel growth.
- Run analysis on Sales Related Numbers/results to generate analytics and actionable insights.
- Run governance reports on portfolio performance and Key performance indicators
- Work with the various units to drive cross-functional sales initiatives
Specifications: Experience / Skills :
- Postgraduate qualification from top business school
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Total work experience of 5 to 8 years with IT Services Organization
- Prior experience with technology would be added advantage
- Ability to create proactive and relevant pitch and conversation openers for stakeholders
- Proven experience in developing:
- Account penetration and Development Strategies,
- Qualifying opportunities,
- Closing Techniques and
- Developing Service and Commercial Proposals
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, great attitude and team player
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, follow-up and closing skills
- Willing to travel as required
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales and service related activities