The Efma Customer Journey Conference is designed for banking executives who are interested in the customer experience. This dynamic event will include stimulating presentations from specialist speakers from various sectors. It will be entertaining, interactive and informative, with a choice of sessions from two parallel streams. Delegates will enjoy opportunities for live debate, interviews, workshops and networking.
Engage, delight and inspire your customers
Retail banks have realized that the customer is the key to future success. But how can banks can harness the opportunities presented by the new 'experience economy'? The focus has moved away from products and services and towards the use of innovation, social media and data analytics to provide more personalized experiences.
- What are the key elements of the journey? These include understanding customers’ behavior, emotions and viewpoints; segmentation; loyalty and beyond; sales; complaints; different channels; data and digitization; new products; and the real-time customer experience.
- Where are the main opportunities? These include new ways of boosting the customer experience; using social media to connect with customers; and exploiting the latest techniques, technologies and research.
- How can banks improve the customer journey? Potential solutions include new CRM, loyalty and analytical tools; collaborative teams that make the customer journey less fragmented; using employees as brand ambassadors; building partnerships; and better complaints handling.
Other topics that will be discussed include:
- The ROI generated by different types of customers
- Trends and innovations in customer experience
- New technologies (e.g. big data analysis; cloud computing)
- Learning from other industries
- Building a 360° customer view
- Jean Lassignardie, Global Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Capgemini FS will present the key take away from the World Retail Banking Report 2014.
- Bill Sullivan, Head of Global Market Intelligence, will present social media in banking.
Pullman Barcelona Skipper hotel
Avinguda Litoral 10, 08005 Barcelona, Spain