Business planning tools often lack the capacity to handle multiple and conflicting key performance indicators. Our Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) tools ensure you have the right resources, in the right quantity, at the right time.
Plan to Stay Ahead
But today’s planning decisions are often sub-optimal. They may not be based on the right information and processes, or may be executed by non-professional planners who have to work with unsuitable IT. As a result, too often planning is a case of trying to keep up with reality, instead of being a key process with a direct impact on the CEO’s dashboard, as it should be.
Return on Your Investment Within One Year
- Value scan: Identify areas where better decision making can lead to improved performance
- Workforce planning and optimization: Meet your resourcing challenges, leading to increased operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction
- Logistics planning and optimization: Take control of your transport fleet and align transport with production and customers across the supply chain
- Production planning and optimization: Address purchasing, allocation and utilization of your production resources
Typically, these APS solutions can be deployed uniquely or in combination to deliver:
- 10-35% increase in productivity
- 10-45% increase in utilization of scarce resources
- 3-11% increase in service delivery
- 10-35% in cost reductions
Striking the Delicate Balance
Long-standing APS Experience
Our solutions leverage our:
- Unmatched and vendor-independent depth of technology experience
- In-depth knowledge of a wide selection of major APS software vendors to deliver solutions that match your needs
- Deep sector knowledge
- Best-in-class Rightshore® capability for developing and managing activities and solutions
- Uniquely integrated approach to information strategy based around our Intelligent Enterprise methodology
Download our brochure to learn more about APS.