Revolutionizing Your IT Platforms
Our Dynamic Datacenter and Virtualization services are based on a combination of Microsoft Windows server technologies, virtualization and integrated management tools. These offerings include:
- Consolidation: Reduce your hardware requirements and increase the use of your existing hardware from up to 80%. Our consolidation offerings help identify consolidation candidates and identify the potential savings of adopting virtualization strategies.
- Virtualization Management: Increase IT productivity and create a more flexible and resilient infrastructure. Our Microsoft Virtualization products improve availability by enabling “quick migration” of virtual machines between physical hosts.
- Business Continuity: Safeguard your server infrastructure and assure business continuity through planned and unplanned situations. We provide a complete architectural design that addresses your unique requirements.
The benefits of easy and scalable access to IT services include:
- Control capital expenditure more effectively
- Achieve more predictable operational expenditure
- Produce greater business value through faster and cheaper services
- Run a more sustainable business in a cost-effective way
- Integrate management across physical, virtual and cloud environments
- Safeguard your security and privacy
- Meet compliance regulations and standards
Balancing Your On-Premises Solutions and Cloud Environments
At Capgemini, we believe that enterprise systems should not move wholly and rapidly into the cloud. Based on our experience, we recommend that companies favor the adoption of a transformation plan for moving data center platforms into a hybrid model that integrates the cloud. We believe this balance of on-premises platforms and cloud environments is the best way to leverage the business advantages of current technologies.
We employ a holistic approach that helps you fill in the gap between public and private clouds. You retain full management control of each and every layer of infrastructure, platform and application.
Our Extensive Experience in Data Center Services
Capgemini has 40 years of experience in data center services including on-premise infrastructures, off-premise (cloud) environments as well as hybrid models with strong integration points.
Together, Capgemini and Microsoft have worked together for over five years to help businesses derive maximum business benefits by shifting information technology (IT) to the cloud.