With hosting from Capgemini, you get more for less: more skills and service, more productivity and performance, more efficiency and effectiveness — all, with “no surprises”, less cost, less risk, less distraction for you. Our shared resources model of service delivery means you get (and pay for) only the capabilities you want, when you want them.
Each year it gets just a little harder to find and fund the resources you need to compete effectively — the people with expertise and experience, the current hardware and software, and the best thinking about your industry and markets. But when you choose Capgemini to host your SAP system, those problems are solved.
ERP your way — Capgemini is dedicated to your success
We serve companies large and small, from global enterprises to innovative start-ups. No matter what your size or industry, when you choose Capgemini to host your SAP system, you get a “best of everything” solution:
- The best technologies: Capgemini is often the first implementation partner for many of SAP’s strategic initiatives, and we’re an SAP Excellent Status Certified Global Hosting and Cloud Partner. That means Capgemini is always up-to-date with the latest releases of SAP. Our service delivery rests on system performance that is reliable and secure and on applications that fit each client’s business.
- Highly skilled people: Maybe you want dedicated resources, 24/7. Or perhaps your staffing needs are variable and often less than 100 percent of a person. Either way, Capgemini’s trained and SAP-certified IT professionals provide deep technical expertise in SAP Hardware, operating systems, network, storage and SAP database administration. Our team can provide operations support, network engineering, storage, backup, database and SAP database administration. Our talented people average more than nine years of SAP experience.
- Responsive service delivery: You’ll get the processing power you need to succeed, no more and no less. To deliver more value for less cost, we’ve developed proprietary templates for core functionality and processes. To every client, we bring proven leading practices, to SAP projects in all major industry sectors worldwide, and accelerators and methodologies that get SAP up and running quickly, thereby speeding up value realized and ROI.
When we do our jobs well, you benefit
We’ve got the “brains and the brawn” to support superior hosting services:
- SAP-certified IT professionals
- State-of-the-art, highly secure data centers with redundant power and network capacity
- Dual data centers with redundant Gbps connectivity to provide disaster recovery services
- SSAE16 Type II compliance
- A flexible balance of dedicated equipment and shared infrastructure, including a SAP-certified Cloud infrastructure.
Working closely with SAP, we innovate continuously to be sure of keep our clients ahead of the curve.
For example Capgemini was recently certified by SAP as a provider of cloud services. Our cloud platform in support of SAP applications gives clients access to templates for rapid development and secure deployment, while improving the cost structure of application management by closely aligning cost with usage. Now, you can move IT costs from capital expenditures to operating expenditures. When cloud computing is a good fit, a company can achieve reduced costs, increased IT availability, and easier scalability.
No wonder Capgemini earned a rating of “excellent” when SAP’s certified our hosting capabilities.
Predictable costs: We charge only for resources you use, so your costs are controllable and manageable. Our shared resources model enables the economies of scale that reduce everyone’s expenditures.