Find out how you can engage with us and accelerate your career journey with Capgemini’s E.L.I.T.E. General Management Program.
The E.L.I.T.E. General Management Program launches in 2017, via a phased approach:
- Phase 1 (2017) represents the inaugural year of the program, with a focus on recruiting up to 20 Management Trainees from some of the top business schools in India, with a program initially focused on Capgemini’s global Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (our largest sector).
- Future phases (2018 and beyond) may see the program opened up to additional top business schools in India and abroad, as well as the inclusion of sectors beyond Financial Services. There will also be an E.L.I.T.E. summer internship program.
- The phasing is designed to ensure that any candidate joining the program gets an exceptional and industry-leading experience.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Management Trainees will be based in Hyderabad, India for the 12 months of the program. There will be a variety of international travel*:
- Common induction module in Les Fontaines, just outside of Paris (exact timing to be finalized)
- Minimum of one international assignment
- Possible second international assignment based on interest, performance, and business need
Eligibility and Recruitment
2017 ELIGIBILITY AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Full-time on-campus recruitment at select business schools for students with 0-2 years’ experience
- Pre-placement offers (PPOs) for high-performing candidates from the E.L.I.T.E. Summer Internship Program (target launch in 2018)
- Internal hiring from within Capgemini’s existing talent base
Given the international nature of the program, all successful candidates will need to be able and willing to travel frequently.
KEY RECRUITING CONTACTS
For all questions related to the program, please contact your school recruitment coordinator for more information.
For general queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All international travel will be subject to immigration requirements and approval.