Find out how you can engage with us and accelerate your career journey with Capgemini’s Global Sales Leadership program.
The global sales leadership program will be launched in 2017, in a phased manner:
- Phase 1 (2017) represents the inaugural year of the program, with a focus on recruiting 20 sales leaders from the top business schools in India.
- Future phases (2018 and beyond) will see the program open up to a greater number of top business schools in India and abroad.
- The phasing process is designed to ensure that any candidate joining the program gets an exceptional and industry-leading experience.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
- Candidates will be based in India for the first 6 months of the program.
- Thereafter, candidates will travel to US, UK and APAC based on the accounts assigned to them.
- During the learning journey, there may also be travel to one or more Capgemini facilities.
Eligibility and Recruitment
Eligibility and Recruitment Process
- 2-4 years of work experience. Experience in the IT Industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent consulting and advisory skills
- Self-starter, with an attitude to pursue goals relentlessly
- Understands technology and has the knack to pick up latest emerging trends and markets. Ability to establish strong relationship with clients
- International exposure preferred, not mandatory
- Full-time on-campus recruitment at select business schools for students with 2-4 years experience
- Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs) for high-performing candidates from the Sales Internship Program (target launch in 2018)
- Internal hiring from existing talent base of Capgemini
- Dec 2016 - March 2017: program presentation (on-campus)
- Q2 2017: pre-engagement activities with selected candidates
- June 2017: joining and induction
KEY RECRUITING CONTACTS
For all questions related to the program, please contact your school recruitment coordinator.
For more information, please write to email@example.com
* All international travel will be subject to immigration requirements and approval.