About DrupalCamp Mumbai 2017
Drupal Camp Mumbai is one of the largest Drupal community gatherings in west India. The purpose of this event is to bring students, developers, architects, managers, businesses and organisations on a singular platform to network, interact and share openly with each other, and help strengthen the community at large. This year, the focus will be on developers, business users and students.
For developers, the event presents opportunities for learning through hands-on Drupal training and workshops. There will be workshops covering beginner, intermediate and advanced Drupal topics. Developers can join one of the birds of a feather (BoF) sessions. This is where some of the most engaging and innovative discussions take place. They can get involved in the community contributions via code/ review/ QA sprints for Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
For the business community, there is an opportunity for meeting with representatives of leading Drupal companies in India, and some of the brightest individuals working on Drupal. Discover the things your peers are doing to change the game and transform their digital experience. Share case studies on how enterprises have been leveraging Drupal and other relevant web technologies for digital innovation. Be a part of discussions with the best and brightest from every industry from government to consumer brands.
For students, the camp provides various learning opportunities and a chance to rub shoulders with Drupal veterans. There will be day-long training sessions. We will be engaging with DrupalCAP so students can continue to stay connected with the community and be mentored by some of the brightest Drupalers. Companies will be looking forward to offering internships or hire their next batch of Drupal talent.
DCM 2017 Features:
- Keynotes from influencers and luminaries in the Drupal community.
- Headline Presentation on the latest buzz around Drupal 8 and the game changing features.
- Sessions on multiple tracks (DevOps, Biz/Marketing, UX and Front-end+Mobile) and for multiple levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced).
- CXO roundtable - where business leaders in the Drupal community can share knowledge and resolve issues with their peers.
- Entrepreneurship Workshops with a focus on how Drupal can be a great choice for startups and entrepreneurs.
- Barcamp-style rapid-fire interactive presentations by anyone who wants to showcase their work, engage with the, ask questions, share knowledge
- Networking with other Drupalers,
- Workshop and Training, such as Drupal in a Day
- Code sprints and Hackathon for Drupal 8 development
Outcome from DCM 2017:
- Learn wiith Leading Drupal trainers
- Network at India's financial capital
- Contribute back to the community through code sprint
- Grow professionally with the rich Drupal experience
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
For more details about this event, please click here.