Capgemini is proud to be one of the sponsors at the 47th SKOCH Summit.
SKOCH Group through its Summits, research and publications has made Indian Policymaking more humane
and based on felt-needs of the poor of India since 1997.
The 47th Skoch Summit covers:
- Demonetisation for Defeating Poverty
- Job Generative Sustainable Growth
- High Growth and Less Cash India
- Digital Banking and Insurance
- Fortress Digital India
- Creating a Learning Revolution
- Universal Health Assurance
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
- Redefining Urban Governance, Planning &
- Rebooting MSMEs
- Universal Basic Income
KIshor Chitale, Local Business Services, Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd. will highlight the impact of digital disruptions, the innovation and will talk about the advantageous situation of india today.
Kishor Chitale, Local Business Services, Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd.
Session: ‘Digital disruption- Innovation- Advantage India’
Session Date: March 17, 2017
Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, New Delhi
To know more about the event, click here.