Accelerating Growth & Delivering Value
With rapidly evolving technology trends, increased customer expectations and competition, it has become extremely vital to provide timely and efficient services to our clients. Smart solutioning of problems and increased competency amongst employees, catalyzes an organization towards customer delight. Capgemini India hereby present their Service Management Conference - “Connaissance”, which is scheduled to be conducted on 22-Sep-15 in Bangalore. Come and be a part of discussions which are aligned to provide details on emerging trends, operational excellence and changing customer needs.
22nd September 2015 (Tuesday)
3:30pm to 8:30pm
(followed by networking dinner)
Holiday Inn (erstwhile Alila Bangalore Hotel), Whitefield, Bengaluru
560 066, INDIA
Contact No: +91 80 2854 4444
Cell no : +91-9920465051
Cell no : +91- 9930072278
Cell No: 09968517458
Or write us on :
Topics for Panel Discussion & Expert Interaction are:
1. Panel Discussion - Service Management - A New HorizonThe panel will discuss the needs of social, analytical and communicative era and how the products and services developed by IT & ITES organizations are being transformed in accordance with these shifting market trends. Discussions will focus on Emerging Trends on Service Management, Operational Excellence and its impact on organizational efficiency and changing customer needs.
Moderator : Mitta Rout, Senior Vice President & Head Quality Assurance (Process Innovation & Excellence), Capgemini India
Mitta Rout has over 23 years of Industry experience with deep insight into a wide array of Quality Frameworks and Methodologies. An international speaker, Mitta has delivered keynote speeches, workshops, and led organizational change initiatives across Europe, UK and APAC. Mitta is a certified Master Black Belt and a thought leader on emerging industry trends on value generation and industrialization.
Panelist: Voora Krishnamurthy, Financial Services, Vice President, Capgemini India
Voora Krishnamurthy is an expert in ITIL and has over 24 years of experience in the IT industry. He has a proven track record in heading delivery operations for large engagements. VK has extensive consulting and management experience in Production Support services.
Panelist: Rangaraj Sriramulu, Business Transformation, Director Capgemini India
Rangaraj Sriramulu is Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, PMP, ITIL V3. He has over 22 years of Industry experience across multiple industries. He has a proven track record in driving Business Transformation and Change Management.
Experts from leading organizations will be part of the panel as well.
2. Solutions StudioUsing an interactive platform, visualize how pragmatic solutions are derived to resolve common problems seen in service industry.
a. SM Scenario Based Games or Quiz
b. I-Pro Problem to Solution Mapping brief using case studies
c. Explore Digital Studio – iPro Resolve
d. Connect with experts @ iExpert
Attend the session to get a glimpse of service management best practices implemented in other organizations.
3. Knowledge Feed - Best Practice Sharing Session - Implementing Service Integration And Management (SIAM) model for effective service delivery
At Capgemini’s Connaissance 2015, you can:
- Engage with the experts to understand the latest Industry trends in service management portfolio.
- Get enabled to begin a journey of Operational Excellence.
- Understand the training needs on service management for providing customer delight.
|15:30 – 16:00||Registration Formalities|
|16:00 – 16:15||Inauguration & Welcome Address|
|16:15 – 17:15||Panel Discussion|
|17:15 – 18:00||Solutions Studio|
|18:00 – 18:15||Tea / Refreshments & Networking|
|18:15 – 19:15||Knowledge Feed – Best Practices Sharing|
|19:15 – 19:30||Lucky Draw and Vote of thanks|
|19:30 – 20:30||Dinner & Networking|
About the event:Connaissance: Capgemini SM Conference - 2015, a half a day conference will be held on 22nd September 2015, Tuesday, at Bangalore followed by a networking dinner.
Vital focus of the event will be on listening & understanding organizational synergies in IT/ITeS through improvements achieved by leveraging Industry Best Practices coupled with Service Management driven transformational programs.
Key Take away from the Event:
- Understanding the current Service Management trend and industry landscape.
- Interaction with the expert from the industry.
- Getting started on pathway towards Operational & Service Management excellence.
The event is intended for Senior Management Representatives, Account Managers, Delivery Managers, Quality Assurance Professionals, Organizational Change Managers and Organizational Training Heads.
About Us:Capgemini’s Trans-Quality Services Team (CATALYST) enables organizations to drive Process Excellence and Business Transformation through collaboration and strategic guidance & assist them in their journey of continuous process improvement.
The CATALYST team brings in a perfect blend of practitioner’s experience and a consultant’s expertise having handheld organizations in rolling Process Oriented Solutions.