This is the 4th year of the FinanceConnect Conference and it will be the best yet as we release the World FinTech Report from Capgemini and LinkedIn in collaboration with Efma.
Moving beyond the current debate on the possible impact of FinTech., For both incumbents and challenger brands, we'll go deeper to reveal the ‘moments that matter’ most in the customer's journey, showcase global innovation, and outline the practical steps to best applying innovation in your organization.
We’re bringing together the Agents of Change in FinTech and Finance to debate key findings. Our program will feature:
- Reid Hoffman, Chairman and Co-Founder, LinkedIn discussing the threats and opportunities that the Networked Age of talent, capital, customers and creativity will bring.
- Jamie Dimon, CEO, JP Morgan Chase speaking on the Financial Change Imperative in a fireside chat with Dan Roth, Executive Editor, LinkedIn.
- Bill Sullivan, Head of Global Financial Services and Market Intelligence, Capgemini sharing the key findings from the 2016 World FinTech Report.
- Matthias Kroner, CEO, Fidor delivering a practical panel session on new customer journeys and the most valuable ‘Moments of Truth’ to master.
- Hardeep Walia, CEO & Founder, Motif Investing and Naureen Hassan, CDO, Morgan Stanley providing insights on innovation models and strategies and how to apply these within your organization.
- Chris Skinner, CEO, The Finanser discussing insights around the Network Revolution, what this means for incumbent brands and which new companies to watch.
Join us for the most thought-provoking collaboration between Finance and Technology
- Capgemini contact Manisha Jaiswal