IBM Insight 2014 (previously Information On Demand) is the ideal forum to share your experiences and best practices in big data and analytics with more than 13,000 of your peers. Areas of interest will include Information Management, Business Analytics and Enterprise Content Management, plus dozens of business and industry tracks and roadmaps.
About the event
Hosted by George Samuel of the Capgemini Business and Information Management Practice, session attendees will:
- Learn to quickly understand the value and risk in an MDM implementation by employing a Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Learn from a recent PoC performed for an investment bank – the approach, framework, execution, and results
- Learn – from a quick demo of this MDM solution – how MDM can add value to financial services firms
This session is part of the Conference Information Management Track: Big Data, Integration and Governance How are organizations using big data, integration and governance? Come to hear best practices and case studies around enhanced 360-degree customer views, data warehouse modernization, data privacy and security intelligence extension, operations analysis, information governance to build big data confidence, application consolidation and retirement, agile big data integration and other key use cases to help you get started. This track will include detailed sessions on the IBM enterprise-ready Hadoop offering, offerings for stream and context computing, and the InfoSphere portfolio for data integration and quality, master data management, data lifecycle management, and data security and privacy.
- Big Data, Integration & Governance Overview
- Hadoop in Action
- Stream & Context Computing
- Data Integration & Quality
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Data Security & Privacy
- Master Data Management