Industry 4.0: Integrating Innovation for the New Smart World
ER&D Enterprises from India has strengthened the India advantage for complementing Industry 4.0 vision through developing Innovative solutions on Software led scalable resources for Cyber –Physical system to help the global organizations bringing innovative products and solutions and cutting down the cycle time. 7th NASSCOM Engineering Summit is being held against this backdrop to demonstrate India’s thought leadership and readiness to take on these emerging opportunities. This annual event will discuss the next frontiers and how/what needs to be done to build the collective capabilities of global enterprises in a globally inter-connected economy.
Capgemini supports the NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2015 as Gold sponsor. Capgemini executives will discuss and share experiences from global markets at the event. Look out for a complete session with Girish Wardadkar, Global Leader – Engineering Services at the event.
Engineering interoperability of Man and Machine for Intelligent manufacturing
Girish WardadkarGlobal Engineering Services
Participants can expect:
- Thought leadership through high-powered keynotes
- Best practices from around the globe
- Special interest group sessions for specific verticals
- Master Classes for hand-holding on issues on the ground
- Networking session to facilitate exchange of ideas on common challenges
- Business Connect platform to meet like-minded professionals, customers and analysts