Over just four days, Pegaworld 2016 will inspire you with more than 60 customer success stories, accelerate your team’s ability to make an immediate business impact through intensive hands-on training sessions and bootcamps and gain direct access to Pega subject matter experts who understand the products, features, and functionality best.
Attending the PEGA World conference is critical to any team’s success as one will have the opportunity to not only get all the product questions answered, but also gain insight from business and technical visionaries who have transformed their organizations using Pega technology.
Spending four days at Pegaworld 2016 will provide you with the inspiration to tackle some of our complex business problems and bring home new ideas and energy to your business.
Pegaworld 2016 will offer over 60 success story presentations delivered by Pega customers and partners, multiple keynote sessions delivered by industry thought leaders, workshops
1 – Capgemini: 21 Business Processes and Counting - Enhancing Customer Experience with Process Digitization at Cisco
Grand Ballroom 115
June 6, 2016 3:30 PM
- Santosh Krishnakumar, Cisco Systems Inc, iBPM Chief Architect
- Abhijit Banerjee, Capgemini, iBPM Program Manager
Gilvin Lowell, Capgemini, Pega Process Digitization Practice Lead
- As part of Cisco’s vision for a Digital Enterprise, the Process Digitization Center of Excellence has embarked on a journey to transform and digitize the business processes on its iBPM SaaS platform, thereby providing seamless customer experience by unifying the underlying applications, data, systems of record and infrastructure. With 21 processes enabled across 14 business domains, this session provides an enterprise wide capability view of the use cases that has helped business and IT to evolve to the next generation of Digitized Business Process Management and Automation.
2 – How Innovation is Disrupting the Insurance Marketplace
Grand Ballroom 122
June 7, 2016 3:30 PM
Mahendra Nambiar, Capgemini, Vice President, Global Insurance Solutions and Innovation Head
- As digital and data become key innovation enablers, insurers face new threats and opportunities. New entrants are disrupting long standing paradigms of how insurance risk is assessed, how products are distributed, and how insurers service customers. Digitalization and Analytics acquire new strategic relevance in this context and will fundamentally alter the relationship insurers have with customers and agents. This panel will discuss some of these trends and options available to insurers to address these opportunities.
Don’t miss our demos:
Omnichannel customer onboarding
- Start the onboarding process online, seamlessly move to your branch office or contact center and deliver a personalized experience – welcoming your customer to your bank.
Integrating Pega into leading online banking portal
- Combining one of the leading internet banking portal solutions Backbase and Pega’s Internet Application Composer, Capgemini created a highly flexible solution that allows business owners to define the omnichannel journey and easily deploy and manage Pega functionality across multiple channels.
Omnichannel Customer Journey
- Omni Channel Customer Journey for a Mortgage and Loan Generation
Decision Hub based Health Care solution
- Care Management platform
Public Sector solution
- Citizens Services Solution to manage Service Request leveraging Pega Case management.
Manufacturing/Automotive Sector Solutions delivered on-premises and on cloud with Amazon Web Services
- Warranty Management Solutions with Pega Platform.
- Process Automation using Pega iBPM technologies
- LOT Management with IOT technologies and PEGA Platform
Customer Payment Trend Analysis Solution – CROSS Industry
- Predict your customer’s payment trends using historical patterns and drive ontime payment solutions with Pega Decisioning Hub.
Join us at booth #1!
Capgemini experts in all things Pega will be ready to answer your questions at our booth throughout the show. We have some really interesting brochures as well as a couple of goodies
We love Pegaworld and can’t wait to see you there.