With Capgemini, you can adopt enterprise IT best practices to improve quality and co-ordination of care, as well as control healthcare costs. Whether you want to develop precision technologies for more personalized diagnostics and care or custom manufactured implants, collaborate with our R&D experts for medical devices today.
Standards Driven Product Development
As medical devices companies face the paradigm shift of more proactive healthcare management, they must be able to adopt the latest integrated technologies for more efficient diagnostic delivery, remote and mobile medical services and new business models.
Global sourcing in engineering and manufacturing is important for time-to-market and cost benefits but also to build partnerships for value engineering and frugal innovation for new markets. For R&D, this means greater efficiency is needed to address product development challenges for smaller, low powered and portable devices assisting in point of care and surgical procedures.
Digital Solutions for Faster Time-to-Market
Our engineering solutions will help you to confidently comply with global standards while creating future-ready digital solutions.
Our Industry Best Focus on Medical Devices
As a "Concept-to-Prototype" product development partner, we have over two decades of experience, having served over 45 customers, including eight out of the top ten medical devices companies. Our global team of over 1200 people is experienced and highly qualified on the following:
- Medical domain experts in Image Processing, Clinical Applications, Patient Monitoring, Networking, Medical Device Regulations, Usability engineering
- Experiences across Class II and Class III medical devices, ISO 13485:2003 for software and hardware development, FDA QSR 21 CFR 820, IEC 60601.
- Cross functional teams for Integrated Product Engineering – hardware, software and mechanical development
- Software engineering expertise for integrated CAD and CAM solutions for custom implants, HMI and usability engineering of medical applications
- Close collaboration with hospitals, clinicians and academic institutions.