Succeed in a rapidly evolving security landscape: our Public Safety and Emergency Communications solutions help police, courts and other organizations implement critical operational change and IT project management.
New Strategies for Evolving Security Challenges
In recent years, the scope of public security threats has changed significantly, resulting in a need for new approaches and increased collaboration between agencies and systems. But as agencies are tasked with the challenge of delivering more and better services, they are also increasingly confronted with budgetary restrictions.
To lower costs and optimize budgets, state and local governments need enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions that can be implemented efficiently across an organization.
Connect with Us
Ensure Effectiveness with Value-Driven Implementation
- t-Police: This flexible technology platform combines field services and intelligent data to maximize administrative efficiency and situational awareness.
- Emergency Communications: This complete range of consulting, engineering, architectural, management and inspection services for US public sector clients replaces legacy emergency networks with more efficient and secure systems.
- Compatible with any existing application landscape
- Complete system integration, program management and testing services
- Shared service support
- Reduced costs
- Improved crime reporting and duty management
Broad Experience, From the Local to the Global Level
We have extensive experience providing emergency communications services to public sector clients on the international, national, regional and local levels. Our clients include agencies in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
For the State of Texas, we are currently providing systems integrator services to enable the Commission on State Emergency Communications to seamlessly transition from Enhanced 9-1-1 (E911) to Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG911). Services provided include project management, systems integration consulting, testing and change management services. Read more about the program here.