The US Healthcare industry, unlike other industries, is undergoing a major transformation driven by unprecedented Federal investments (ARRA HITECH Act) and reform (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act). In addition to these federally driven initiatives, there is increasing pressure to do more with less, control administrative costs, replace technologies, and implement better information management capabilities.
Innovations in service, care models and information delivery (e.g., Health Information Exchanges, ICD-10) have the potential to revolutionize healthcare. Capgemini works with industry leaders to implement these advances in a collaborative way that benefits the provider, the payer, and the individual.
Supporting Healthcare Transformation
The value of our services is measurable and sustainable, as we help agencies and departments. Representative projects include demonstrating technology “proofs of concept,” facilitating new models for HIE business, implementing new financial systems, and providing multi-year program management services for Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) and cross agency Eligibility Systems.
Our domain expertise and services include:
Collaborative Health Information
- Health Information Exchanges(HIEs)
- eHealth Program Delivery
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- HIE Program and Quality Management
Program and Quality Management
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS)
- Eligibility System
- Data and Analytics Warehouse
- Fraud-Waste-Abuse Detection/Investigation
- ICD-10 Compliance Programs
- Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics
- ERP Implementation
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)