Capgemini Group offers end-to-end mobile testing services which ensure that the desired user experience and planned business value are delivered by the appropriate mobile solution.
Mobile Testing is Business Critical
As mobility grows, so does the need for mobile testing. More than before, consumers are now in control: They can effortlessly switch to alternative mobile applications and are increasingly intolerant of functional defects, poor performance or device compatibility issues.
The latest research, including the World Quality Report 2013-14, shows that many companies are ill-equipped to handle the complexity and scope involved with testing for and with multiple mobile platforms, devices and services. Even those organizations with a solid testing foundation encounter challenges with mobile testing, including:
- Platform fragmentation
- Mobile device's physical characteristics
- User experience
- System integration
- Managing app distribution
Mobile Testing Services
We following mobile testing services:
- Mobile Functional Testing
- Mobile Compatibility Testing
- Mobile User Experience Testing
- Mobile HIG /W3C compliance Testing
- Mobile Localization Testing
- Mobile Test Automation
- Mobile Performance Testing
- Mobile Security Testing
- Mobile infrastructure Support device lab setup (including private cloud)
These services are all based on the TMap® Next and TMap® Next for Mobile testing approach, which provide a solid foundation for structured mobile testing based on four essentials:
- A business-driven test management (BDTM) approach
- A structured test process and lifecycle model
- Employing a complete toolbox
- To provide an adaptive test method
We deliver these mobile testing capabilities through our Mobile Testing Centers of Excellence and, through partnering with the world’s leading mobile testing tools providers.
These services are all supported by TMap Next and TMap Next for Mobile, which provide a solid foundation for structured mobile testing based on four essentials:
- Based on a business-driven test management (BDTM) approach
- Describes a structured test process and lifecycle model
- Contains a complete toolbox
- Provides an adaptive test method
We deliver these mobile testing capabilities through our Mobile Testing Centers of Excellence, through which we also partner with the world’s leading mobile testing tools providers.
Why Capgemini's Mobile Testing Services?
Our Mobile Testing services bring the industry-leading expertise of Capgemini Group’s Mobile Solutions and Testing Global Service Lines. We have a proven track record of supporting clients in identifying and implementing their mobile vision and business needs. With the increasing usage of mobile channels, ensuring a high quality experience is critical to customer and employee satisfaction. Capgemini Testing services provide organizations the opportunity to maintain high quality whilst reducing costs and time-to-market. Our Mobile Testing Centers of Excellence provide access to a wide range of testing tools, mobile devices and platforms, along with mobile testing experts who apply our structured testing methodology TMap® Next for Mobile.