In today's world where everything is expected to be delivered fast and right first time, organizations need to learn to do more with less while still maintaining high quality standards — which can mean delivering on commitments and improving quality with fewer resources.
Test Process Improvement Assessments provide an independent and objective assessment of an organisation’s testing maturity, benchmarked against the publicly available reference model TPI® Next. Capgemini’s Quality Blueprint™ provides the tools and frameworks your organization needs to achieve a higher level of test maturity, accelerating the journey towards streamlined processes and efficiencies. Our Quality Blueprint™ methodology is based on the proven Test Process Improvement® (TPI®) framework and can help:
- Benchmark the maturity of your testing organizationagainst the industry so you can compare against your peers globally or in your region.
- Reduce application and testing defects, development time, and costs while better meeting business requirements.
- Identify testing-process improvements, prioritize them according to key business drivers and help build the business case for improving your organization’s testing maturity level.
- Uncover key challenges in your test organization and understand how other organizations are addressing similar challenges.
- Reap benefits from quality process transformation quickly through actionable plans prioritized based on effort and value.