Venue & SPOC Details:
Kolkata- Capgemini India Pvt Ltd (Unitech Hi-Tech-Structures Limited), 1st floor, Special Economic Zone-IT/ITES , Tower A B & C, 1st Floor, Plot 1, 2 & 3 Block DH, New Town, Rajarhat Dist North 24 Parganas,
Kolkata SPOC : Aparajita Sen Majumdar/Alekhya Dutta
Bangalore- Capgemini India Pvt Ltd – 6B - 5th floor , Pritech Park SEZ, Building 6B, Bellandur Village, Vathur Hobli, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru,
Bangalore SPOC: Nikita Gaind
Pune: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd Tower 3, 1st floor , A wing Magarpatta , Magarpatta city, hadapsar, Pune 411013
Pune SPOC: Nikita Gaind
Mumbai - Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, Plant no.2, C Wing, Godrej & Boyce Compound,Gate No.2, LBS Marg,
Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli - West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400079, INDIA | GMap
Mumbai SPOC: Nikita Gaind
Gurgaon-SPAZE i- Tech Park, 6th Floor, Tower B Gurgaon-Sohna Road, Sec-49, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 018
Gurgaon SPOC: Nikita Gaind
Detailed Job Description:
• Atleast 2.5 year of Salesforce Implementation experience
• Minimum 2.5 years in Salesforce coding experience is must.
• 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform.
• Must have experience working on at least 4 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
• Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc
• Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
• Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
• Must possess at least Dev 401 certification.
• Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
• Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
• Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
• Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud
• In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
• Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com web services API
• Updated Resume
• 2 Passport sized photographs
• Photo ID